Confused on correct syntax for array of Midi Outputs for terminal?

I'm sitting here lost on how to successfully send an array of midi ports using the headless node.

--midi ["cubaseOSC1:cubaseToOSC1,cubaseFromOSC1", "cubaseOSC2:cubaseToOSC2,cubaseFromOSC2"]

I keep getting invalid syntax. Does anyone have an example or point out where I'm going wrong, if I'm not escaping characters or something?

Cheers,
DMDComposer

--midi cubaseOSC1:cubaseToOSC1,cubaseFromOSC1 cubaseOSC2:cubaseToOSC2,cubaseFromOSC2

Hey Jean,

Thank you for the reply. I thought of trying that earlier, and when trying again from your example I get this error instead. The app loads fine, minus the midi port errors.

(ERROR, MIDI) can't connect "cubaseOSC1" to input port "cubaseToOSC1" (port not in list)
(ERROR, MIDI) can't connect "cubaseOSC1" to output port "cubaseFromOSC1" (port not in list)

I'm running this from an admin terminal. This is my full command, is something off with the command?

"C:/Program Files (x86)/Open Stage Control/open-stage-control.exe" -- --send "192.168.1.11:8000" --port 8080 --client-options usePercents=1 --load "D:/Users/Dillon/Dropbox (Personal)/OSC/main.json" --custom-module "D:/Users/Dillon/Dropbox (Personal)/OSC/main.js" --remote-root "D:/Users/Dillon/Dropbox (Personal)/OSC" --midi cubaseOSC1:cubaseToOSC1,cubaseFromOSC1 cubaseOSC2:cubaseToOSC2,cubaseFromOSC2

Cheers,
DMDComposer

Nevermind Jean, I mistakenly mispelled my port in creation. Hence the error in port not in list.

Man, I've been getting too many user mistakes today. :confounded:

Ty for help. Cheers!