Can someone help me make this module work

Hello, I found this on the forum (to setup auto articulation names)

//set a variable for the midi port of your generic remote

var genericRemoteMIDIport = 'OSCMIDICONTROL'; //BASE MIDI PORT FOR showing all tracks in cubase
var midiPort_MCU_From_OSC = 'MCU_From_OSC' //this is the MCU port you've set up in cubase to send and recieve MCU messages
var midiPort_MCU_To_OSC = 'MCU_To_OSC' //this is the MCU port you've set up in cubase to send and recieve MCU messages

//MIDI PORTS FOR FUNCTIONS FROM OSC

send('midi', midiPort_MCU_From_OSC, '/note', 1, 44, 127); //Send MCU command to swicth to track name sending

module.exports = {

oscInFilter: function (data) {   // this filters data from Cubase or midi device into OSC

console.log('MIDI message recieved into OSC from Cubase')

var { address, args, host, port } = data

mcuToOsc(host, port, address, args)

return { address, args, host, port }

},

oscOutFilter: function (data) {         // Filter incomming osc messages from OSC and gets them out to Cubase

var { address, args, host, port } = data

if (address == '/testAddress') {

console.log('You have sent a message to custom module from OSC')

}

return data  //End of OSC out Filter here
}

}

//These are your functions that do the work in JS

function mcuToOsc(host, port, address, args) {
console.log('fired')
if (host !== 'midi' || port !== midiPort_MCU_To_OSC) return

// SYSEX
if (address === '/sysex') {

console.log('You have successfully sent sysex into your custom module')
}

}

I have an error when I start the server :

This modules assumes you created 2 midi targets in open stage control, one for sending and one for receiving, which as far as I can tell is useless since a single target can do that already.
The error should be prevented by replacing:

var midiPort_MCU_From_OSC = 'MCU_From_OSC' //this is the MCU port you've set up in cubase to send and recieve MCU messages
var midiPort_MCU_To_OSC = 'MCU_To_OSC' //this is the MCU port you've set up in cubase to send and recieve MCU messages

with

var midiPort_MCU_From_OSC = 'oscbensmir'
var midiPort_MCU_To_OSC = 'oscbensmir'

However, without a good understanding of how the MCU protocol works and some Javascript coding basics, you are likely to encounter more errors and unfortunately I can't provide support for any custom module found out there.

Thanks
would you recommend any course to better understand MCU protcol ?
Also, I never coded in my life aha.. is this javascript ?