Vuejs and open stage control

Hi !

Is it possible to add vuejs into o-s-c ? Does anybody already use it or not at all ?

I’m not sure to understand your question, but you can’t use any javascript framework in open-stage-control. It’s not designed as a library you can interface with another library/framework.

ok so it’s not possible to include the vuejs library to be used in o-s-c.

Hey jean-emmanuel,
that's a pity; having custom HTML elements would be such a powerful way to design more complex user interfaces.
I managed to load my simulation render in a canvas that uses three.js, but OSC covers the background with it's fullscreen DIVs.

I applied the CSS property pointer-events: none to some osc-tags and eventually got through to my interactive render below, but obviously, OSC's menu needs the pointer-event to bubble somewhere out of scope.

The Debugger says: 'scene' is not defined and the stack trace tells this happens when the UiSidePanel wants to close and triggers three.js to repaint via window.onresize(), when scene is not available.

So, how can i marry those two beautiful monsters?

So, how can i marry those two beautiful monsters?

Use a frame widget to load that tree.js app in osc ?

Thanks for replying.

We began with that, but apart from nasty drawing artefacts from WebGL (due to cheap resizing?) i mainly gave up on frames because the two sites would never communicate via JS on the client side while the three.js part needs the websocket infrastructure of open-stage-control.
I'm currently digging throught the DOM into your widgets, more precisely i'm trying to set the values of a XY-pad via calling a drag()-function but i'm failing. I hope there are client side hooks?

How would i hook into the widgets in order to listen/set them via JS?

Hoping a glance would motivate you a little to think it over with me:
The underlying page drawn by three.js is aurora.blausand.net.

(The OSC/three.js overlay is not online. I'm working on an unsecure system; opening two open ports would give unsecure access to moving hardware over here. On your request, i'll open the ports, however.)

As I said above, o-s-c is not designed to interface with other libraries, I'd suggest using a custom module to interact with widgets programmatically (you can use any nodejs library there and communicate with third party apps using websockets). I'm afraid I can't help more as this goes way beyond o-s-c's scope and the support I can offer for it.