USB Reverse tethering

Hi,

Posting this question here, just in case...

So, i have a big matrix (now reduced to only 360 buttons...), where some buttons act as folders, showing/hiding other buttons, and so on... I use it to select tracks in my cubase template.

The thing is that my WIFI doesn't like it... it takes a few seconds when i toggle a "folder button" to show all others related buttons.

I don't know if there's a way to code it to make it smoother.

Actually, i was thinking about trying to use USB reverse tethering, to connect my android tablet directly on my pc's internet.

So :

• do you think it could help ?
  • have you any clue on how to do this with my old Samsung Galaxy Tab E (SM-T560), Android 4.4.4 ?... I've been searching on the web, trying a few solutions, but couldn't find any working solution...

Thank you

Are you sure it’s your Wi-Fi? Have you tried the template directly on the machine you run your server? That Matrix is huge! And I seem to remember from some of your other posts that you’re using /EDIT

to amend things - I found that to be a big hit on performance when using it multiple times at once.

Agree, it's more likely to be the session itself that's too heavy for the device.

have you any clue on how to do this with my old Samsung Galaxy Tab E (SM-T560), Android 4.4.4

If the required browser version can't be installed I'm afraid there's no solution.

Well,

finally, nothing to view with my wifi... just my coding !

And i managed to solved the problem :slight_smile:

Glad to hear that, well done !

1 Like