Physical control option?

Hello,
I’m a total noob in coding but found many good explanations on the forum and in documentation so I succeeded to install properly Open Stage Control on a Raspberry Pi, set MIDI ins and outs to send CC messages and notes to different programs also running on the R-pi…
Everything’s working pretty well !

I am still wondering if there is a a way to link temporarily OSC knobs and buttons to physical encoders or LEDs accessing the Raspberry Pi GPIO.
Should I make a general script for my encoders to send MIDI signals to OSC or is it possible to make the script inside Open Stage Control ?

The aim is to build a flexible sequencer - MIDI controller and get OSC to provide a GUI, each tab linking encoders to a specific function…
Thanks.

(Pierre Emmanuel, je lis les différents topics régulièrement, parfois pour chercher des infos, parfois juste par curiosité et pour apprendre des “trucs”, et je tenais à te dire que je suis admiratif du taff que tu fais… Et un gigantesque merci pour la commodité de ton application, c’est vraiment génial. Merci merci merci)

Should I make a general script for my encoders to send MIDI signals to OSC

That'd be a reasonable solution

is it possible to make the script inside Open Stage Control ?

As of v1.8.0, it's possible to use node modules inside the custom module, so theoretically it'd possible to use some library like this one to handle gpio from open stage control (well, from the custom module).

Thanks a lot, I’ll try both then !