Open Stage Control Themes

Hello All! I saw an incredible OSC template that was made by somebody using gig-performer. The link is here

The problem is when I download his files and load them into OSC, which I am very new to, it looks like this.

I really really like his template and would love to modify it to make it my own. However it seems broken. It gives me the warning that the template was made on an older version of OSC and so it did a conversion process to make it compatible. Is there a way to download older versions of OSC to make this work?

Any help would be appreciated!

The last pre-v1 version of open stage control can be found here and its documentation is here. It's no longer maintained (bugs won't be fixed) nor supported (I won't provide support for issues encountered with it).

That is totally fine! I just want to download it to see if it works, but ultimately the goal is to get it working in the latest version of Open stage control. Any Idea why his formatting hasn't carried over to the new version?

I've tested it out and it works on the older version of Open Stage Control. Is there any way to port this over without getting rid of all of the fonts and textures etc?

This layout is genius, but Im not much of an expert on coding myself, and Im not entirely sure where to begin.

I would love to use this with the newer versions of Open Stage Control

Porting such a template to v1 is a lot of work and a terrible way to learn open stage control if you're just starting. If you only want to use this template, it's probably better to use it with the version it's been created with, and use the current version for new projects.

ah thats a bummer. Thank you though! I'll try to figure out something because the concept of this is really exciting