How to send a message periodically & other questions

Hi,I´m trying do a xr18 controler with midi.I use puredata to do the most dificult work, and I am to use open contro stage to meter and add functions. To receive the osc messages from the xr18 , I need to send a osc message ( /xremotefb ) 1 time per second …how can i send thesemessage?..I do a pd litle program that send de message to open Sound control, it receibe the message but doesn´t send it automaticaly, i need to push the button. How can i do it?
Thanks

You need to create a custom module, you could then setup a periodic osc message like this:

setInterval(()=>{
    send('127.0.0.1', 5555, '/ping')
}, 1000)

module.exports = {
  // init, oscInFilter, oscOutFilter... see docs
}

thank, it works perfectly…
Other question y wsnt to do a pan knob. the osc message is like /ch/01/pan and the values betwen 0 and 1. but i nees to mark -100/0( 0.5 ) and +100.
How can y do it? it is possible?
thanks

These marks are referred as pips in the documentation, they can be defined using the range property and showed by enabling the pips property. However, while faders show textual pips, knobs only show range breakpoints without text information, this will be added in next release.

As of v0.48.4, enabling pips and setting range as follows works:

{
  "min": {"-100": 0},
  "max": {"+100": 1}
}

Reference: https://openstagecontrol.ammd.net/docs/widgets-reference/#knob_range

thank for your quickly anser. One solution can be to show a value modified in a text widget under the knob. Is this posible?
I know that i can put the knob value in a text widget with @{knob_1}, how can y multipli or divide de variable?
Thanks again…

Ok, i found solution but i need help to real olution. I can change the text field balue with #{(100*@{knob_1})-50} but sometimes apears a 21.999999999 value…
In other side i want to do the same with eq freq knob. Here the problen is how can i convert 0-1 values to 20-20000 value , something like #{(1980*@{knob_1})+20} can bee but i need the first %50of the knob not the valua round about 0-0,25…Is this pissible?

but sometimes apears a 21.999999999 value…

You can set the input's precision to limit the number of digits.

how can i convert 0-1 values to 20-20000 value, something like #{(1980*@{knob_1})+20} can bee but i need the first %50of the knob not the valua round about 0-0,25

What you are trying to do is a logarithmic scale, you could have that by simply enabling the knob's logScale property and set its range to {min:20, max:20000}.

thanks, i try with this.