Harp with pedals, keys and scales

Excellent job!

I appreciate your hard work and time put into this. I worked out a harp a bit ago but I ultimately prefer how you went about your harp/piano a lot more. I feel yours is simple, clean, and works great. Thank you for sharing.

Kudos!

-DMDComposer

1 Like

@DMDComposer Thank you for your compliment. I'm also glad it has such a good present community here, without it I would be lost....

Here I have a corrected scaling file "harp_scale.json" (not all "bebobs" scalings were correct). Only replace the existing file.
harp_scale.json (10.6 KB)

Please use it together with the last harp version "Harp_v3.10.json" file
Harp_v3.10.json (20.2 KB)

If for the sake of completeness scalings are still missing or there are still errors, just contact me.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for everything you have done for this harp. I would like to know how to add pedals to your latest version. If you have pedals, you can arrange the arrangement of scales as you please, without just using fixed scales.thank you so much!!

Unfortunately, I said goodbye to the pedals because most users had no idea about the pedals, as I honestly also. So I currently have only the latest version currently also with me.