Every button get automatically triggered when opening a session! Which is not cool!

Hi there! I'm experiencing a very strange issue:
Every button will automatically get triggered(given a value) when first opening the session.
All of my button is binding to a certain panel, so all pages are opened when first start.
Is there any way to turn off this "initialize" value or something?

By the way, I've tried setting the default value, but it still won't work, still gets triggered

A json session file to illustrate your issue ?

Nothing in the OnCreate property or in the send property of the server window ?

here it is~
20240413_OSC.json (55.0 KB)
What I'm trying to do here is, make the button trigger the panel when released, instead of when touched, but I guess doing this can produce lots of unexpected bugs.....
The push mode will probably automatically get back to the "off"(release) state even if I set the default value to 1(which is the value of the "on" state), and the release state will trigger the panel

It is definitely the problem of using "0" release state to open a panel.
I temporarily fixed it by using "1" to trigger it, and then add in a 0.3s cool down so that it won't immediately open the panel.
But I still feel like there should be a way to make user to release-trigger a panel, without causing this kind of problem(open a session and it triggers all panels)

Actually the issue comes from client synchronization, it doesn't occur when using only one client. When a 2nd client opens, the other clients sends its state which ends up triggering the button's onValue script. You can avoid that by setting the button's bypass property to true (prevents the button from sending messages except with scripting).

got it! thanks again!!