Two errors returned... and on one buggy thing

Hi

First:

I have a button... just with one small script send('/control',1,49,127)... and its target set to midi:OSC
Each time i trigger this button, i have this :

So... why is the address "invalid" ?...

Second : now i have this (with other objects)

If it's related to this (matrix props field), i don't understand cause yesterday it was still ok... but today all the thing seems to be down :
"target": "#{@{b1 Qpistes}==1 ? "midi:OSC" : @{b3 Eq}==1 ? "midi:OSC" : @{b4 Midi}==1 ? "midi:QC" : 0}"

Third : I'm now entering the Twilight Zone... Twiiiliiight zooone... twiiiiiiliiiiiiight zoooooooone....

I swear i didn't do anything else than checking my session ... but my button's order has been modified...
As well as a buggy id... "b2 fQ" that becomes "b3 fQ" on its own... (no label prop, no nothing, just an id).

Buuuuuuut : on my tablet, button's names and order are still ok... Just have this issue in the editor on Windows...

Need an exorcism...

Thank you

If target is set, the button sends a message to its default address unless bypass is set to true, hence the error (the button's default address is not valid for MIDI usage).

"target": "#{@{b1 Qpistes}==1 ? "midi:OSC" : @{b3 Eq}==1 ? "midi:OSC" : @{b4 Midi}==1 ? "midi:QC" : 0}"

The last case gives 0 which is not a valid target and produces an error.

I swear i didn't do anything else than checking my session ... but my button's order has been modified...
As well as a buggy id... "b2 fQ" that becomes "b3 fQ" on its own...

If you manage to reproduce the issue please provide a session file and step by step instructions.

Thank you !

I put "" at the end of the target script, instead of 0. Seems to have solved the problem. Is that by chance, or was it the good thing to do ?...

My buggy stuff is quite unpredictable... so... i may have to deal with it, i think...

An empty string is perfect.

Cool :slight_smile: Thank you