Ребята, прошу о помощи!

Hello !
I beg you to help with connecting the program!
Where can I read or see clear instructions?
What would everything be in order: what to download, where to enter, in what sequence to connect?
What specific applications are needed to fully work with Cubase?
I have already created my template, but now I can't even activate the "Play" function.
Of course, I got acquainted with the so-called instruction, but outside, everything is incomprehensible to me!
For those who are in the subject, this information may be useful, but for me it is a character set)
Please help me solve this issue!!!

I'm sorry if the documentation is not clear enough, it will hopefully get better with time, although it seems most users managed to get open stage control up and running with these instructions and with the help of the forum for specific issues. Referring to the documentation as "so-called instructions" might not be the best strategy to get help from a volunteer project. This software is developed, maintained and supported on my free time and it comes with no warranty whatsoever.

As for making it work with Cubase, you might find some help here (the video is outdated though).

1 Like

Thanks !
Yes, I have already seen this video, as well as dozens of others.
As I already wrote, I got a chance to link it with Cubase.
After that, I started creating my template.
But now, for some reason, the connection was lost.
And now there are no red bugs!
I enabled the "debug" option on the home screen to keep track of messages. Everything passes in white, but Cubase does not respond (
I've already wasted a day, but to no avail.

I believe this is the same issue as reported in Stopped working! - #5 by jean-emmanuel