Issue with fullscreen display / touch activation

Hello,

I am currently running Open Stage Control in a browser because it's the most reliable solution on MacOS using a Touch-Base touch monitor driver. I have bumped to a small but very annoying issue. The browser extension from Touch-Base blocks the mouse. However I need to open the menu to activate the fullscreen display. I can open the menu with a touch rather than with a mouse, however I can't check the checkbox by touch! So I am a bit stuck here...

Actually there might be some issue in the browser (both in Chrome and Firefox) too: I can open the top left menu by touch and then activate the Virtual Keyboard option with a mouse click, but I can't do the same for the Fullscreen option.

Does it work without the extension enabled ? It could be that the emulated event produced by the extention is not recognized by the browser as an actual input (which is required to go fullscreen, not by o-s-c but by the browser itself IIRC).

I have found the solution for Chrome: one should disable the "Always display the toolbar in fullscreen mode". Then when using the top green button in MacOS the window grows. So use of the F11/fullscreen command in Open Stage Control is not mandatory, nor the "Fullscreen" option of the server.

Without the extension I can't use the touch at all so it's pointless.