Cubase Channel EQ Control With Multixy & EQ Widget?

Hello,

Im very new to open stage control and my scripting/coding knowledge is extremely limited, however, Im very persistent and I love a challenge.

I have got the very basics down and its amazing....and I've only just scratched the surface but I want to delve a bit deeper.

Im looking to create an EQ control for my touch surface that mimics cubase's channel strip EQ but I have no idea where to start. I presume it would need to make use of the multixy and eq widgets but my understanding of it all stops there, has anyone managed this?

I would like a 4 band eq with an EQ curve that moves relative to the bands (XY Point's) placement with a separate Q control for peaks, notches etc.

If I could have the eq on my touch surface to update graphically to match the eq settings on a particular track in cubase when a track is changed would be a dream!

I know its probably a big ask and quite complicated to try and explain to a beginner like me but any help would be fantastic!

Thank you :slight_smile:

Okay reading back through my question I've realised I was probably being far too specific for my needs.

I have managed to recreate the look of the cubase EQ with the correct spacing between 20hz - 20K and -24db/+24db using the multi XY widget. I have also placed an EQ widget behind it matching its size with the pips set to false. Fantastic!

My only question at the moment is....

how am I able to link the line/curve of the eq with the position of the multi XY points Like in the attached picture?