Adapting v1 ardour template to Mixbus 32c

Hey hey!
longtime :slight_smile: I am just getting back into open stage and I am trying out the new v1 as I want to get a nice template made for mixbus. Being that it is a fork of ardour they connect and most of the commands in your template work well, once I changed the solo cancel to /refresh command. Without hitting that refresh the template doesn’t receive feedback from software really.

So onto my question. I can’t seem to figure out out to edit the contents of the main strip that all the strips are cloned from. It is greyed out in the tree and I can select the elements of the strip but can’t see how I would add elements and layout them out visually. So how do I get to that original greyed out strip?

v1 seems to be coming along really nicely, thanks for all the efforts :slight_smile:

For ardour this is handled by sending /set_surface, it's done from the config modal (upper right button), and triggered automatically when the session is opened (ardour-plugins-module.js at line 199).

It is greyed out in the tree and I can select the elements of the strip but can’t see how I would add elements and layout them out visually

You need to set that strip's visible property to true, it's hidden by default because it's used as a template for the clone matrix.