OSC>Ableton>OSC>OtherPC>Unity communication. Automation of the faders

Hello everyone, I have a question regarding the issue I'm having.
I'm not very proficient in JS, probably would figure out what to do if I knew it.

So I have Open Stage sending messages to Ableton, but I want some of the messages to return back (peak level meters), I'm receiving those messages successfully and I'm moving a fader automatically in Open Stage.
So this was working perfect, but now I want to do some visualization on other PC in Unity, on same network. I'm sending messages and receiving them, but only this automated value is not being sent (and I need it)... I think I need to do /SET or something, but I'm not sure where, and what to call actually.
So I'm bit lost.

Any help would be appreciated.

You would like open stage control to resend these feedback values to another software ? If so the way to go would be to write a custom module, something like the reply example (but sending to the host and port of that software).

var unityHost = '127.0.0.1'
var unityPort = 6666
module.exports = {

oscInFilter:function(data){

var {address, args, host, port} = data

if (address === '/peak_level') { // write conditionals to match the relevant messages 
            // here we just send the first value of the message, your mileage may vary
            send(unityHost, unityPort, '/peak', args[0].value)

}

return {address, args, host, port}

},

}