How do I "unlink" panels on 2 seperate mobile devices?

I created a session on OSC called "monitor mixer 1" (with 32 faders) and got it to control my "monitor 1" mixer widgets on GigPerformer. I exported this session (saved it) and then exported it again, the second time calling it "monitor mixer 2".

I then enabled the editor and edited all the OSC commands of "monitor mixer 2" so that it control all the widgets of my "monitor mixer 2" in Gigperformer. I also renamed the ID of the panel.

I then opened the session called "monitor mixer 1" on mobile device A and the session called "monitor mixer 2" on mobile device B. Because these 2 sessions each consist of 32 faders, the panels extend way passed the screen size of the 2 devices.

I can then control each monitor mixer in GigPerformer from the 2 separate mobile devices but there is only one problem ... when I move the 32 fader panel from side-to-side (to see the faders that are off-screen) on any one of the mobile devices, the mixer panel on the other mobile device also moves from side-to-side, at the same time.

There is obviously still something within the code of the second session that was carried over from the first session that I used as "template". What do I have to do to "unlink" the panels on the 2 separate mobile devices?

Client synchronization logic is described here. Setting the scrolling container's bypass property to true should do in your case.

Thank you !!