How do I create tabbed pages?

I did my best to search the forum, documentation, and google before posting this.

This is a basic question, but how do I create a UI with tabbed pages?

I see the verticalTabs parameter, but the documentation doesn’t really explain how to use it.

Thanks!

Panels (including the root widget) and tabs can contain either tabs or regular widgets, but not both at the same time. When a panel is empty you should be able to select “Add tab” in the right-click context menu. If you’ve already created widgets in that panel, you can select them all, hit ctrl+x (cut), add a tab, and paste them all in the tab. Using the project tree (left panel) can help right-clicking on the appropriate panel.

Got it, thank you.

Might be helpful to add a simple description of how to do this to the docs. I searched in earnest and couldn’t find an explanation. Didn’t notice the “add tab” option via right click until you explained here.

Cheers and Thanks!

Hey guys,

I’m not getting how to use tabs.

Ok, so you right-click > containers > panel.

Then, right-click inside > add tab.

But then what? What’s the next step? I want to create a tabbed lay-out, like the Chrome browser.
So i’d like each tab should take me to a different full-screen with it’s own set of widgets.

Thanks!

Use the project tree (left side panel) to right click and add tabs on the same container.

Ah, got it, thanks!