Feature request: Numerical Keyboard widget for Input widgets

Jean, thank you for the "numeric" property! It does exactly what I need (when I am connected to the O-S-C server from my Android phone Chrome client)!

On winOS though, the onscreen keyboard has another set of rules:

1. If Google Chrome is in fullscreen mode, just by tapping the Input widget, the value won't get automatically selected.
  2. The numeric property of the widget has no effect, so I'm stuck to whatever onscreen keyboard I used last time.
GIF example (tapping the Input widget opens the onscreen keyboard without autoselecting the value).

winOS - fullscreen OSC - input

While I believe that the user has the possibility of creating a keyboard to update the values of the Input widget, I think that it wouldn't hurt to have one more item in the "Add widget" submenu: a "numerical keyboard" widget.

It's just a thought...

EDIT 1: I think this is as far as I'm gonna get:

GIF example (O-S-C Homemade keyboard).

homemade keyboard

EDIT 2: But you know what? That's all I need, actually.
Because I don't need large numbers, a backspace (delete) button is entirely mandatory.

I added some hints for the browser to chose the right keyboard layout, but I don't know if winOS will follow them.

Because I don't need large numbers, a backspace (delete) button is entirely mandatory.

Try this

set('result_id', parseFloat(String(get('result_id')).slice(0, -1)))

I've tested the new version (v.1.9.7) and I get the same behavior. But it's fine (as long as the keyboard can be DYIed).

P.S. Thank you for the backspace button!

GIF

numkeypad 2