About new canvas touch events (force, radiusX, …)

Thanks for adding additional touch event informations (radiusX, radiusY, rotationAngle and iOS-only altitudeAngle, azimuthAngle and touchType).

I noticed a couple of small things :
onTouch : event.force doesn’t seem to update the script…
So when using stylus, if pointer do not move, but force pressure changes : no new message is sent.
= you can’t play only with the « pressure » without moving the stylus…

Is there a way to force update the script when event.force changes ?
(The same applies with altitudeAngle and azimuthAngle)

radiusX / radiusY :
(On iPad)
As expected, these values are roughly « quantized » , I can only get 4 or 5 different values… I guess it’s an iOS limitation.
But any way, it’s usable, for example triggering MIDI notes with velocity based on touch area, so that’s great !

I noticed that this value is set only when event.type == "start" ; when the pointer is moving, value stays the same, even if touch area changes.

Is it also an iOS limitation ?

When stylus is used (on iPad), touch is ignored.
So apps DO use stylus + touch simultaneously... ; but is it possible in a browser ?

rotationAngle : always returns 0
(tested on iPad only)
Could you use it successfully on other devices ?

It's seems to be possible to poll the force value manually, it may be the case too for the other values you mention. I'll keep you informed if I need testing on that (I don't have any iOS device).

I noticed that this value is set only when event.type == "start" ; when the pointer is moving, value stays the same, even if touch area changes.
Is it also an iOS limitation ?

I guess it is but I can't say for sure !

When stylus is used (on iPad), touch is ignored.

I guess it would be possible to solve this by rewriting the touch implementation in o-s-c using the Pointer API, which is not somthing I'm willing to do at the moment, maybe someday...