Pointer Icon and larger Scroll Bar in Inspector

It's a bit hard to grab the scroll bar. And if you could change the cursor when the mouse is over the scroll bar, that would be a nice touch too

pedantic

On a MAC's touchpad is very easy to scroll horizontally, but even so, a regular mouse should also have this degree of comfort. Maybe shift+scroll would do the trick? On my MAC it doesn't work, but maybe Jean could add this feature in the next version....

As a workaround, I would recommend editing the script in a specialized text editor (Sublime Text, Visual Studio Code, etc), then paste it in O-S-C.

Shift+scroll is indeed the way to go IMO, it works on linux at least, I'll check for other platforms.

1 Like

And if you could change the cursor when the mouse is over the scroll bar, that would be a nice touch too

I wish I could, but I can't, the browser doesn't allow changing that for some reason.

@theodor_the_1st from what I've read, shift+scroll is also the standard for horizontal scroll on MAC, does it work for you on this page (try shift+scroll on the red area) : https://codepen.io/AnowerJahan/pen/rbwjxq

Sorry, Jean.
In O-S-C and on the page that you suggested SHIFT+scroll will work only if I use a regular usb mouse. Using the touchpad's two finger swipe gesture (up and down) while holding down the SHIFT key will scroll horizontally only in Cubase 10.5.

Shift + scroll working on windows.

How about a wrap text option?

1 Like

It may work in a fully featured text editor, but here I think it would just make readability worse.

:+1:

Fully featured text editor you say..... :wink: