Thank you Jean! I spent a few hours learning about classes but its been so worth it in the end, and, I find it a lot easier to change, update, and adapt my template using classes instead of changing every individual button. I appreciate the advice and pushing me into that direction. I’ll keep editing and try to get 90% of my template buttons to be only the Class: my_button; only as that will save me so much more.
I appreciate the tip about the dummy buttons and I can easily make a background grid and/or save them in a backup project if I ever need to restore a button in that position.
I just found what you were talking about in the “Sibelius” tab with the two extra root widgets. I definitely copied and pasted that tab and didn’t even notice the root widgets til you mentioned it. After deleting them both all I can say is, WOW! Thank you so much Jean. You’re a life saver from spotting that. I went from 4.84 mbs down to 843 kbs!!! That’s almost 83% reduction in size just by deleting those two weird root widgets that were created.
Thank you once again for spotting those out. My template is back to swift like normal. I’m so glad I posted on the forum as I was scratching my head red trying to figure out what I was doing wrong.