Liveosc2 + ableton live lite 10 : set up?

Hi,

i'm trying to get started with liveosc2 but no play for me right now
so as it seems there are here smart people using this system would you please help me

Cheers

on another computer using GitHub - ideoforms/LiveOSC: OSC interface for Ableton Live
it works perfectly. I have to check if i used yesterday the same liveOSC :slight_smile:

HI - I have got it working but it has limited functionality. you need to send port to 9000

in the widget you set address to whatever (live/track/volume for example). preArgs in this case will be the track number (o for track 1) and target 127.0.0.1:9001

As I said - I found that it was only good for few function - I use it along clyphx free and ahk for keyboard shortcuts. In general I use liveOSC2 for track volume and panning and freedback (for example led to show if solo switch is on or off), clyphx for buttons, switches and picking ableton/max plugins (doesnt seem to work with continuous data like faders) and ahk for macros (for example picking VST plugins) - even with these three I cant get sends to work so might need to incorporate the LaunchControlXL template (you can find it in this forum) to get the sends working...

saying that I am a complete beginner so there might be other solutions these as well as other possible shortcumming I have not come across yet

Alexis HK ? :slight_smile: (a french singer)
so what is you ahk ?

put it on the first panel into send property it would avoid you to add this value into target for every widgets`

ahk - auto hot key - utility for windows for macros - found a ahk script that convert midi to key shortcuts and macros - opened 2 extra midi ports on loopmidi to communicate with it - created macros that find and start certain vst plugins

1 Like