Global methods undefined...sometimes, in v1.25

I just updated to the latest build (1.25) and am noticing some weird issues with load order and globals. Let's say I have a script widget that defines a method in it's onCreate.

For example:

globals.helloWorld = function(){
console.log("hello")
}

If I then reference that method from another widget's onValue, like so:
globals.helloWorld()

I often times get an error that globals.helloWorld is undefined.

This seems like a bug, but I'm not sure why it's happening.

The widget defining the globals must be located before the one using it in the session tree otherwise it may error when loading the session. I plan to add a dedicated script property to the root widget that's guaranteed to run before any other (onCreate only runs after the widget's children have been created).

That's not the issue. The widget is at the top of the tree. It seems to do with the length of the script. I broke the method definitions into a bunch of widgets and things seem to work. Are things loading asynchronously? It would make sense that if this is the case, longer scripts would get messed up...although even after the program has been running for a while, things still sometimes came back as undefined. I don't get it really.

They are not loaded asynchronously. Would it possible for you to upload a session file that demonstrates the issue ?

Maybe...I've been hacking at this thing for hours so it may take me a bit of time to put together a situation to test this.

Tried putting together a demo project, but in a simple example, things just work fine....hrmmm.

Do have more precise examples of what's in the onCreate script ?

I don't anymore, I moved things around and split up all the methods into individual script widgets....I'll do a test and move all the methods back into a single widget and see if that breaks things. If it does, I'll send both files.