[solved] Is it a bug (server issue?)?

Hello,

Because of an unknown reason OSC messages stopped being transmitted during use.

First issue: transmission haven't started again. If I could try some procedure to fix this without re-opening the session or relaunching the built-in app it would be nice ( I use O-
S-C in a live context).

Second issue: the issue is not solved even if the seccion is reloaded or the built-in app relaunched. Basically the port 8080 is not freed and cannot be used anymore (I have thie messages: (ERROR, UDP) could not open port 8080 (already in use)). But just after that I have:
*(INFO) Server started, app available at *

How can I solve this without relaunching my computer? Indeed I have my main music running on the same computer which is still fine and I also mix the sound of my duet's partner on the same machine.

I have tried to check whether some app with "Open Stage Control" in its name remains open in the background using Windows task manager but I don't see anything. Does the server have a cryptic name?

I have O-S-C 1.9.13 under Windows 10/64bit.

I have tried to use the netstat in command prompt. I got this for the port number even if O-S-C and all its children has been killed by the task manager:
Impossible d’obtenir les informations de propriétaire
TCP 192.168.0.10:8080 computername:60833 TIME_WAIT

This tends to confirm that the port is still considered busy even if no app is associated with it.

I got it: I had a test UDP send module in the app which usually receives the messages sent from O-S-C. The module is usually unused and never catches the port because the receiving app is usually launched after O-S-C but it has probably caught the port this time after I quit O-S-C. :man_facepalming: