Menu circular layout issues

Hello,

In circular layout, the display is not great because the widget’s size cannot be adjusted to the length of the longest label. Nor can the text override the widget’s boundaries.

Moreover, neighbour items are displayed on a single line both on top and on bottom of the display therefore they are not fully visible.

Any suggestion on how to solve this or can it be solved by an update of the module only?

Don’t know if it’s possible to achieve something like this?

You have to adjust the size manually to your taste. It's also possible to play with the css font-size or to insert a line break manually with the new line character "\n" (currently you need to add the css
.item {white-space: pre;} to make it work (partially) though, I'll fix this in next release).

1 Like

Hello,

The \n trick doesn’t work for me despite having pasted the css code. Also, may I suggest to create introduce a line offset between the text lines on the left size and the ones on the right size? It might help to make room for the text too and would make the items on top and bottom line easier to read as well.

“\n” work in v1.8.2, if more customization is needed, css should be used.